Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bäckerei, French bakery

Only some bakeries open on sundays, so I had to go to this one for buying bread.



Look at the ceiling, there are cute paintings.



And some decoration stuff from Lyon.






They have marvelous cakes and tartes.



And I like the crusty French baguette.






Also the employees are very friendly.






Yesterday I found the time to sew on a Singer Samba 2 machine. I lent it from a friend of my cousins and wanted to finish a bag. But as I began to sew the handles the machine skipped stitches.I think I have to finish the bag at home, on my Pfaff machine. It's better to choose some easy patchwork projects to accomplish , while being at Lyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.
Vielen Dank, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar.